Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texting Sweden
Omack

Greetings...

my relatives in Sweden can text/sms/mms me here in the US but the cannot receive my texts.

I Have made sure that I'm using the correct phone number formatting etc.

the use a service provider called Three.

any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting Sweden
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I greatly appreciate your concerns, Omack. I know how important it is to be able to stay in contact with friends and family abroad. May I ask if you've ever been able to text them? Any other members of your account have a similar issue?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Texting Sweden
Weth
Sr. Leader

Are you using the format: 011 46 70 number?

70 could be 71 72 73 or 76?

Did you try replying to the incoming text?

0 Likes
Issues MMS texting Sweden Re: Texting Sweden
vzbri

Was there ever a -real- solution for this?

I am having same issue sending an MMS to friend in Sweden (Telenor/mobile).  This was never an issue when I was using Sprint/T-Mobile, but after getting new device and service with VZ my MMS toward 001 46 70 9nnnnnn ... are now blocked. 

My friend can SMS -and- MMS me just fine from there number, and I can call and SMS them with no issue.  I can also do MMS with no issue with US numbers.  But only MMS attempts with Sweden say "invalid destination address".

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Issues MMS texting Sweden Re: Texting Sweden
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes