Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
The Customer service with this company is bogus.
overit1986

I ordered 5g internet service and installed it back on sept 12. set up was horrible to say the least. Took forever to connect , and the app they want you to download never connects. instead says their system is always down, or undergoing maintenance at this time. 

i logged onto my account about a week ago and was just looking through the site. i cam across the "plan features " page that lists all that comes with each internet plan. On both plans listed for 5g home internet, it lists that a verizon wireless tv box is one of the features. i nevi still er received it.  Naturally i try to talk to customer service, which after being transferred 7 times in the course of 2 hours , no one knew what i was talking about except one guy that told me it was part of a recent promotion that had ended. Thinking about what he said, if true, i still would have received it as i had ordered it aeh t the beginning of the month, and i was inquiring about it on the week after. So regardless of when it ended, i would have been within the timeline. once i pointed that out, he transferred me to someone else. after wasting time with so many reps, im canceling my service. im actually in the process right now, i think. im on a chat with customer service on my ipad while i type this. its been over 45 mins and we have only said a total of 6 sentences to each other. they are taking their sweet time to cancel. never doing business with the V again ! 

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: The Customer service with this company is bogus.
DoYouTrainAnyone

1 chat session followed by 1 call.  330am to 1030am this morning with customer service.  It was regarding mobile phones.  But yeah, their agents, 90% of them can't type, they never read what you write, they ask repeat questions, and generally waste your time. I personally think Verizon trains them to be useless unintelligent so people give up.

I did a phone order through My Verizon.  But like all the other receipts on Verizon website, they never match.  I printed and copied my order receipt and they are refusing to honor it 

Laura C Barnes
0 Likes
Re: The Customer service with this company is bogus.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi! Thank you for expressing your concerns to us. We do take this feedback very seriously as we thrive to maintain a really high level of expertise and professionalism here at Verizon. I will send you a private note. Please allow us to work with you, so we may get to the best resolution possible for this scenario. >Jose

0 Likes