Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place to get answers about the Disney+ promotion and the next steps once it expires, lazern3. We would like to take a closer look at the details that apply to you, so we sent you a Private Note to continue our discussion.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
The Disney Bundle access
Ivan275
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I join an existing account, sign up for a "Do More Unlimited 5G UW" plan. The Disney Bundle says Account Enrolled. I click manage add on "The Disney Bundle Included with your plan" is Active. 

I have no idea how to watch it. I have tried on the app and on my PC and I just get sent to signup and pay for Disney or login with your email/password which I don't have. 

Re: The Disney Bundle access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Disney+ bundle is great. That's a good first step. I'm getting you the links to the complete steps for getting there. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here's how to do that: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up. If you need further help, please let us know. *Melissa

0 Likes
Ivan275
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did not work. I tried what the video suggested, I go to My Account>My Add-ons & Apps>The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+) Included with your plan. $13.99/mo value. I see a check and it says Account Enrolled.

My options now are Manage Ad-On and Product Details.

Clicking Manage Ad-On, takes me to a page where my Account level:  The Disney Bundle Included with your plan $13.99/mo value.  Active

Your Disney account has been activated and you're all set to start streaming.

When I click on Go To Disney it takes me to Disney site and it wants me to log in or signup. I never made a Disney account so I have no idea how to login.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ivan275. We want you to enjoy all the benefits of having your Disney+ bundle. You mentioned that you don't have a email and password set up for your Disney+ bundle. Do you know if any of the other users on the account have already enrolled in the Disney+ bundle? We ask because, only one Disney+ bundle subscription can be activated on the account, but up to 10 devices can access the bundle. It sounds as though this may be the issue you are experiencing. *Cassie

joemclain
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having essentially the same issue. I have Verizon Wireless Unlimited and when I go to the Disney Bundle page, it shows that I'm enrolled and ready to start streaming. When I click the link to visit the Disney site, Disney wants me to subscribe.

From other help pages I've seen, I think this has something to do with linking my email addresses for Verizon and Disney / Hulu. Unfortunately, there's no option to do that.

@vzw_customer_support: How do we link our Disney+ email address to our Verizon Wireless Unlimited?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a That's a good question, Joe. When you added the Disney bundle through your My Verizon add-ons page, did you use a different email address to set up the Disney+ app? *Debbie

0 Likes
blessanna
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was having the same issue.  I reached out to Disney and they were able to lookup my account via Verizon reference number.  They told me that I had a different email address.  I entered that email address chose forgot password and I was enrolled.  I just had to sign up with Hulu and ESPN.  I did it through the Disney bundle screen and used same email.  

When Verizon asked for an email to use I picked another email.  Disney said it could not be enrolled and I guess Disney instead connected my Hulu account to my Verizon. So I am assuming when Verizon went to check my email with Disney they used an existing email instead.  I did not know this and never thought to log in with my other email.  Once I signed in even to my Hulu it switched to Verizon deal.

for the record I dealt with Verizon first and they suggested I cancel and re enroll.  I was not able to do this.  So contact Disney with the Verizon reference number and they should be able to tell you what is going on.

BGcell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I also have trouble accessing Disney bundle. My account says I've enrolled and its activated but I could never sign in into Disney to access the free Verizon bundle. BTW, I was not enrolled in any prior Disney accounts. My main problem is that a Verizon chat agent told me to sign into Disney using my credit card info and told me directly that I would not be charged $13.99 for it. Well guess what? Disney did charge me and I won't hold my breath about getting a refund for it. I spent way too much time with this. At least Verizon should let us cancel and try to resubscribe to see if we can get it to work.  Why not? It's supposed to be "free."  I'm done with Verizon. At least I can get HBO Max free from ATT!!!