Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The Disney Bundle access
Ivan275

So I join an existing account, sign up for a "Do More Unlimited 5G UW" plan. The Disney Bundle says Account Enrolled. I click manage add on "The Disney Bundle Included with your plan" is Active. 

I have no idea how to watch it. I have tried on the app and on my PC and I just get sent to signup and pay for Disney or login with your email/password which I don't have. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: The Disney Bundle access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Ivan275. We want you to enjoy all the benefits of having your Disney+ bundle. You mentioned that you don't have a email and password set up for your Disney+ bundle. Do you know if any of the other users on the account have already enrolled in the Disney+ bundle? We ask because, only one Disney+ bundle subscription can be activated on the account, but up to 10 devices can access the bundle. It sounds as though this may be the issue you are experiencing. *Cassie

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The Disney+ bundle is great. That's a good first step. I'm getting you the links to the complete steps for getting there. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Here's how to do that: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up. If you need further help, please let us know. *Melissa

0 Likes
Ivan275

Did not work. I tried what the video suggested, I go to My Account>My Add-ons & Apps>The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+) Included with your plan. $13.99/mo value. I see a check and it says Account Enrolled.

My options now are Manage Ad-On and Product Details.

Clicking Manage Ad-On, takes me to a page where my Account level:  The Disney Bundle Included with your plan $13.99/mo value.  Active

Your Disney account has been activated and you're all set to start streaming.

When I click on Go To Disney it takes me to Disney site and it wants me to log in or signup. I never made a Disney account so I have no idea how to login.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Ivan275. We want you to enjoy all the benefits of having your Disney+ bundle. You mentioned that you don't have a email and password set up for your Disney+ bundle. Do you know if any of the other users on the account have already enrolled in the Disney+ bundle? We ask because, only one Disney+ bundle subscription can be activated on the account, but up to 10 devices can access the bundle. It sounds as though this may be the issue you are experiencing. *Cassie

View solution in original post