Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The New Verizon Visa
whocares9999

So all the discounts are for "new customers only" no benefit for those that have been so called valued customers for years.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

0 Likes
Re: The New Verizon Visa
MisterBill2

I think it's just poorly worded. Existing customers can get the autopay discount, so long as it's offered for their plan. What's new is that previously you had to autopay from your checking account to get the discount. Now you can use a credit card, so long as it's the Verizon Visa. I currently get $10 per line on my basic unlimited package and it continued when I switched my payment method.

Some older plans may not qualify for an autopay discount.  Here's what they say:

*AUTO PAY: Enrollment in Verizon’s Auto Pay and paper-free billing is required for Verizon bill discount on eligible plans, up to 10 lines max on select plans. Visit Auto Pay FAQs for more info. Please note: Offer is for first-time enrollees. Verizon customers who previously enrolled in Auto Pay and paper-free billing via other methods (e.g., ACH or debit card) will not receive additional discounts for re-enrolling using the card.

0 Likes