Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The amount of payments I have made is well over the billing amounts! Fluctuations in bill no explanation
Missywind

I couldn’t figure out how my bill due date keeps changing along with plan costs so I sat down and added up bills then added up payments. My payments are almost 1000 more than the actual PDF bill. As well as upgrade charges when a phone was paid for out right and I was do for a free upgrade anyways. After looking into bills I notice random due dates changing my bill should be due on the same day every month . Then found sudden changes in plan rates when I never changed anything. Plus double billing when bills were caught up. So now I have almost 1000 dollars of money with no explanation as to what it was applied to. Yet now my bill is showing past due on one and showing due in 4 days on the site. How do I get Verizon to acknowledge there o we billing and horrible customer service who do not have any answers.

0 Likes
Re: The amount of payments I have made i
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Payments matching the billing is always a goal. When is the last time that the payments did not match? What was the amount paid? What was the amount billed? 

0 Likes
Re: The amount of payments I have made is well over the billing amounts! Fluctuations in bill no explanation
Doggo
Novice

Bill due dates don'ts don't just change, you have to initiate those as the customer. No such thing as a free upgrade. Plan rates don't change, either.

0 Likes