Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The left hand does not care what the right hand is doing, even if it is slapping you in the face...
PublicScreenNom

This evening, I spoke to five Verizon representatives, the last three of whom agreed that Verizon was happy to lose me as a 10-year Verizon Cellular customer due to my dissatisfaction with Verizon Fios. I told the last three representatives that this made me feel like Verizon did not want me as a continued customer — and I met with the reply, "Do what you have to, but it's not our problem."

More specifically, I was told by two Verizon Cellular reps and one Verizon Fios rep that the parent company did not care if I canceled my Verizon Cellular plan due to my dissatisfaction with Verizon Fios, because they are separate entities, and separate entities are not responsible for one another.

Then please change your names already.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: The left hand does not care what the right hand is doing, even if it is slapping you in the face...
Tigerstep

Do you go to Walmart's deli section and ask for an oil change because that is what this post is. Both are Verizon, but are two entirely different things.

0 Likes
Re: The left hand does not care what the right hand is doing, even if it is slapping you in the face...
PublicScreenNom

Thank you for addressing my concerns and for not being a plant.

0 Likes
Re: The left hand does not care what the right hand is doing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, before anything thanks for your 10 years of loyalty to the company, we appreciate your business. The last thing we want is to lose your service. We are sorry to read about your previous experiences. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on?

0 Likes