Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The new Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ Offer
betsig250

So I just got hosed.  No where on the main sites does it say you have to switch to an eligible plan on/after 8/20/20.  I chatted with a rep before hand and told me to cancel the current Disney+ promotion I had and then re-enroll.  Couple of minutes later sent me that FAQ that talks about how to add that add on.  On there it says current Disney+  users can pay $6 to get ESPN and Hulu.  So glad nothing on the main page about that.  And before I cancelled I could not find anything on my account page for that extra $6 upgrade.  

So now I lost Disney+ and no way of getting the new bundle.  Gotta love this...

Re: The new Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ Offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the outcome we were hoping for by creating this offer! Please tell us - what calling plan do you currently have?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
wdpunna12

I have the Play Unlimited plan and the only option on the Disney Bundle in the add-ons page is to add $6.00 like you said. I saw somewhere that you have to wait for your old Disney+ promo to run out before.

0 Likes
AZCellular

Have you heard anything back on this?  I just signed up for new plan with bundle and cannot access anything.  I have a current free subscription until 11/20, they should be able to over-ride this issue and correct from their end buuuuuut???????

Hoully1988

After multiple calls to Verizon and having them push the blame on Disney stating it's. Disney issue not to mention connecting me to Disney when I requested a Verizon supervisor and now being told I am going to be charged 6.99 a month and then sending me a promo code that now has me with two Disney+ subscriptions under the same single Disney+ account. I still have zero resolution on how to successfully get enrolled for the bundle.

mgol

I spent 3 hours on chat and I can't access the new bundle either.  I think there is something wrong on the back end and needs to be fixed ASAP.  

betsig250

I have 4 lines and they are all on the Play More Unlimited plans.

This whole process should have been explained better and not in the pages of fine print..

0 Likes
isaiahfranco

Yeah, it seems to be a bit of a mess. I just upgraded one line to Get More Unlimited 5G and cannot activate the Disney Bundle on my plan. Super frustrating!

mgreen8111
  • spent all day in chat 7 different times. Was told it was fixed 5 times. Then told to follow directions on thier site to access it but the option doesn't show up online or the app.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

isaiahfranco,

Being able to set up everything you need is important. I know this is an exciting offer and I'm sorry you're having trouble. What calling plan do you have? What happens when you try to add that?

AndrewT_VZW