Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
They honestly just don't care do they?
CH0429

Have a billing dispute they simply refuse to address. Guess that's why they're losing customers in droves.

Re: They honestly just don't care do they?
Verizon7734

Since the phones and plans providers offer are so similar, Verizon should realize how customer service and support can distinguish them from their competitors. Unfortunately they just don't seem to care how frustrated and aggravated their customers have become. They won't until it starts to affect sales and stock!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that you have the right billing charges and that your concerns are addressed at this time. What issues do you have with your bill currently?

0 Likes
hyunwookim

I don't know if it's that they don't care or are just incompetent but their customer service is certainly terrible. I have an ongoing 6 month ticket that's been "escalated" like 5 times with 0 progress. I sent another message to the above Verizon Customer service account 2 days ago only to be ignored. Kinda weird when I can see them active and replying to other messages like this post.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there, Verizon7734! I can definitely understand how important it is to have the best customer service experience. As a consumer myself, I always look for companies that have great customer service and I want to be able to provide that for you too! I would love to help you with any concerns you may have for us, please tell me a little more about your situation and how I can help. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
RedxxQueen

No they don't care, I have had nothing but problems from day 1. First the split my bill into a sub account without my permission or knowledge just to charge me more money. Once they merged my account they charged me again for the garbage partial month payment again. Every time I talk to them it takes hours and they only talk about how they gave me so much in credits. Well the credits are to correct their over charged amounts that I already paid and they talk to me like fixing their mistake is doing me a favor. I was promised 2 $400 gift cards for porting over 3 lines but another agent told me she flat out lied to me, I had a credit amount that was from the sub account that was moved over to the main account that they turned around and sent me to a collection agency, I was sent to a collection agency over money they owed me. I was told by the last agent I talked to that I just don't want to pay my bill and now conveniently they lost my 3 brand new phones that I sent in using their package as requested and because I can't prove it I'm out of luck on the any trade in value for those phones. This is how verizon treats their veterans, my best advice is get away from this company, I paid my bill in advance and once that's done I'll be switching to another company. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is for you to think we don't care, hyunwookim. Each of our customers is important & I regret that a ticket of yours has not been resolved for the past 6 months. That is way too long. Allow us to look into this further for you. I've sent you a Private Note so we can continue to assist you there. Thanks!  - AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
hyunwookim

The agent messaged me on May 2nd about my issue above.

Thank you for meeting us in the Private Note, hyunwookim. Can you please tell us a bit about what struggles you're still encountering? What was the last correspondence message from us stating? (I'm not able to see what that is at this time.) - AliciaD_VZW

Hello~ I replied to you 2 days ago, would love a reply Alicia! Verizon never fails to disappoint. I just want some update/progress on my ticket INC005156282. It can't be this hard to solve this Disney Bundle issue. Why does it take 6-7 months to solve this??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching back out to us, and I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the experience you've been having with us. I can assure you that we're always working on improving our services; your satisfaction is essential. 
We want to review your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6003HhFRf   

0 Likes