Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
They lie.
Tonya06

I changed plans last month. I dropped the insurance on 3 iPhones. I dropped the Verizon cloud I was being charged for that I did not need. I never asked for it! I have apple cloud. I stopped disney plus. I was told the unlimited play plan would save me money. The Verizon associate assured me I was saving tons of money.  The amount was running around 248 and when I went to my Verizon it is showing 327.66 owed and the estimate for the next month is 302.00. I was told my bill for three phones with no extras and all paid off would run around 165.00. I was lied to by the person with Verizon offshore services. 

0 Likes
Re: They lie.
Tonya06

I forgot to add we have been Verizon customers for the last 22 years. Our numbers have not changed. As a customer that is never late by it seems like they would treat us better, but we were definitely lied to and cheated by Verizon. 

0 Likes
Tonya06

Also, when I called in to find out why my bill is so high the offshore help had no answer. She actually said I will have to actually get that bill in before she can show me why it is so high. Have you ever heard of a company that does not show an itemized reason for their ridiculous charges? I waited on the phone for over an hour the first time and I waited 45 minutes to speak to a human the second time. They can’t tell me what I’m being charged for. What happen to Verizon? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Tonya06, thank you for contacting us today. We're concerned to learn about your experience, and we'd love to help turn it around. Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
Tonya06

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hello Tonya06, thank you for contacting us today. We're concerned to learn about your experience, and we'd love to help turn it around. Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

Please explain to me what the charges are for in the  327.66 bill. Please explain why you would lose a customer that you’ve had for 22 years by cheating, lies, and flat stealing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your customer loyalty is greatly apprecaited and I'm here to help with your billing concerns because we don't want to lose your. Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. -Yani

0 Likes