Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This email is linked to another line on this account. You'll need to login to that line to manage preferences.
jpiszcz

Hello,

I never receive any e-mail from Verizon Wireless concerning billing or alerts.  I noticed there is an asterisk (*) near my e-mail address.  It says it needs to be verified.

When I try to verify the e-mail address, I get the following text on the website:

"This email address has already been verified."

I noticed on the Communications -> Alerts section, it says my e-mail is linked to another line, but I only have 1 line:

Add email address
*This email is linked to another line on this account. You'll need to login to that line to manage preferences.

I opened a ticket for this issue but have not gotten anywhere.

Is there anyway to get all of these issues fixed so I can receive e-mails and notifications from Verizon to my e-mail?  Right now I only get them via Push/Text which can be easy to miss at times, thanks.

Justin.

0 Likes
Re: This email is linked to another line on this account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern, Justin. We understand the importance of being able to have your email address connected with your account. We are here for you and happy to help. Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? 

0 Likes
jpiszcz

Hello,

Sending a private message, Tier-2 noted on Saturday, they were going to take a look at it, once the solution is noted I will make sure to post it here incase anyone else runs into this issue.

Justin.

jpiszcz
No updates to provide as of 11 MAY 2021, waiting to hear back from Tier-2 or vzw_customer_support. Confirmed the issue is still there this morning as of 0629.
0 Likes
jpiszcz

I received a paper letter in the mail stating the e-mail address had been removed from my account.  I called Verizon they said IT tickets take longer than 24-48+ hours as Tier-2 needs to get in touch with the developer to debug the issue. They noted the next update should be this Thursday, May 12th.

0 Likes
jpiszcz

Spoke with Verizon this afternoon, they said a new case has been opened with the screenshots I provided them on twitter and that I should be hearing back next Monday, May 17th.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry for the hassle and I am glad to hear the ball is moving in the right direction! We will continue to follow up through the other channels based on the ticket being in place.

0 Likes
jpiszcz

Thank you, ticket list:

1. The initial ticket with the Communication Preferences: INC005603720 (this is fixed)

2. The ticket created created via tech support via phone for Contact and Billing issue (I can no longer use my e-mail for 2FA) and I received two paper letters stating my account has no e-mail associated with it: INC005642195

3. The latest ticket with the screenshots from Twitter which shows the issue very clearly: INC005642686

Justin.

0 Likes
jpiszcz

Verizon IT is continuing to investigate..

"Our IT team is still investigating and working on the ticket. We don't have any new information at this time. I will set a follow up with you again for next Monday. If we hear anything back sooner, we will reach out then."

0 Likes
jpiszcz

Status update for 5/20: The issue still persists, still waiting to hear back from Verizon, the e-mail address continues to be unverified on their website.  In addition, I am unable to use my e-mail address as an option for 2FA, proof below:

Select a verification option. To keep your account safe, we need to verify your information.

Verify using my mobile device ending in ***.***.XXXX
0 Likes