Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This "Chat" service is the worst ever
PegD

You need help Verizon.  I've spent over an hour trying to reach an actual human being.  Your ChatBot does NOT have all the answers!  I needed help.  Badly.  Don't advertise that "We're Listening To You"....because that is not even remotely true.  Since day 1, we have had nothing but trouble with Verizon Online, Verizon phone protection, the plans, the bills, logging in, everything.  It is ridiculous how many times we have had to change our passwords because YOU didn't get it right.  I look forward to the day when I can say goodbye to this inept service.

Re: This "Chat" service is the worst ever
RLN66

I bought accessories along with my new Google Pixel 3a phone, they sent me the wrong accessories it was for the larger Pixel 3, tried to return, as there was not a label in the box, of course, and the robot could not help and could not get a live person at all. Sent them back anyway with a letter. BUT THE GOOGLE PIXEL 3a Phone is the best phone I have ever had. And the price is awesome, under 400$ 👌😊Best pictures too. All saved to Google, don't have to pay for Verizon Cloud. It's amazing. So many features with the camera. Better than any iPhone and wasting your money and being stuck with what you have to choose apps just from them. Got all my accessories from Amazon. Very happy 🎉👏😀

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi RLN66, we're delighted to hear you're loving your Pixel. Sorry to hear about the mess with your accessories. We want to make sure you're set up for success. Were you able to get the correct products ordered? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi PegD. We would love to help right here. What can we assist with today? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes