Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Time to leave this mess of garbage???
etmastering

I've been with Verizon for well over 15 years. What's the point of staying with them? The app on my phone has had to be re-registered several times in just the past week, and I still have to sign in with a password to pay my forgetting it bill. The app sends me a notification that I have a bill due; I open the app, it asks for the forgetting it password. Of course, it won't allow any auto-fill. I have to search through my digital keychain in google management settings to find it as it's completely obscure. Google suggested passwords aren't the easiest to memorize. 

FIRE YOUR UX TEAM! Your app is the worst currently in the Android marketplace. Sign in, sign in again, sign in again, not the right password, reset the password, enter a new password, the phone asks, UPDATE PW??????? I do. Come back 20 minutes later... PLEASE ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
GARBAGE!! One would think a company as large as Verizon might spend some actual money designing an app that works. ALSO, when you enter your password, you can't forgetting it see it! Just a glance with DOTS. Even though the password needs to be some obscure long monstrosity of garbage! So how do you even know what you may have misentered on your phone's little keyboard?

Time to jump ship! SADDER Verizon doesn't give a flying leap about me because I'm an old customer. Friends of mine have signed up for new services over the past five years, all with better perks and pricing, and when you call to inquire, they garbage you into thinking you've still got a great deal. garbage! They don't care about ANY of their long-term customers. I recommend anyone who's been with Verizon for more than a decade EXIT STAGE LEFT and find ANY other service!

A single individual shouldn't be paying over $110 a month for an unlimited plan. BTW I paid for my phone in full. When I mention my bill, there are ZERO charges for the monthly phone in there. Of course, the only decent insurance and all the other add-ons you have to sign-up to keep your phone and services protected add $35+ to your monthly bill.

So I ask Verizon this when are the people that recommended Verizon to their friends years back going to catch a break, perk deal, or an app that isn't absolute dirtE when it comes to being able to log in to pay my goshdarned BILL!?

0 Likes
Re: Time to leave this mess of garbage???
etmastering

Lastly, If you go to edit your posts here in the community, less than 10 minutes in Verizon says, "You've run out of time Editing" You also can't go back in to edit your own post. So when this reads like dirt you'll know why! 

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@etmastering wrote:

Even though the password needs to be some obscure long monstrosity of garbage! 

Where is Verizon forcing your password to be 'some obscure long monstrosity of garbage'?  As far as I know, it only has to be eight characters, at least one uppercase and one number.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@jav6 wrote:

Where is Verizon forcing your password to be 'some obscure long monstrosity of garbage'?  As far as I know, it only has to be eight characters, at least one uppercase and one number.

Correction (from the My Verizon app on my Android phone):  ''The new password must contain at least 8 characters (maximum of 20) and must have at least 1 number and 1 letter. "

That doesn't appear to require 'some obscure long monstrosity of garbage'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes