Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Total shared data used: 7.094 of 6.000 GB
StreetAppraisal

No text to inform me of the 2nd overage, .094 over on the turnover date and they nickel me for another $15 bucks this month. After 25+ years of being a customer, I am out, Verizon can kiss my business goodbye!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Total shared data used: 7.094 of 6.000 GB
glitchedpixel

It's not Verizon's job to babysit people's data use. After the first overage, you should have called customer service to see if there were options available instead of ignoring the warning. Alternatively you could have done what everyone else does and not use cell data knowing you're out.

Verizon doesn't offer 6GB plans anymore so an 8GB plan change, even if temporary, would have been less expensive than overages. In fact, current plan offerings Verizon even gives you overage protection for free called safety mode.

Instead you chose to complain about Verizon without actually giving Verizon a chance to help you.

0 Likes
Re: Total shared data used: 7.094 of 6.000 GB
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Enable Safety Mode if your plan offers it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes