Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracking information.
MagicHeart

I upgraded my phone last night and paid off the remaining balance. However, I cannot track the package. It shows on the email I was sent, when you click the track link, that it was shipped but I never received an email and the order isn’t listed on my account. Should I be concerned? And how can I track my package? Is the link just delayed?

0 Likes
Re: Tracking information.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want you to be concerned, MagicHeart. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Did this email confirm the device had actually been shipped? 

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
MagicHeart

In the original email that confirmed the purchase of the device, it had a little “track your order” link and when you click it, as of early today it shows as shipped and says to check your Verizon account or email for the information. But the order isn’t showing on the account and I have yet to receive an email. I wasn’t sure if it’s just a delay or maybe the package hasn’t been scanned in or something. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MagicHeart, we understand the importance of making sure you are aware of the status of your order. Allow us the opportunity to take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes