Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade In Billing Issues
neicy535

I did a trade in for a new phone back in January 2022.  The trade in value of the old phone was $375.   The trade in was supposed to be applied as $241.05 that day to payoff the remaining balance on the phone and $133.95 to my next bill. When I got my next bill the $133.95 was applied, but the balance for the old phone was still on my account and the new phone payments were not on my account.  After an online chat, they did add the new phone payment to my account but did nothing to get the old phone off.  I then talked to tech support on 3/7/22 and was told they would need to do another buyout of the old phone and apply they trade in of $241.05 that was not applied on the date of the original transaction.  They buyout was added to my bill, but the trade in was not applied.  They also assured me the old phone had been received and the charge back for the full trade in value would be removed from my account  (I shipped the trade in phone the day after the original transaction and have proof of delivery from UPS.  Verizon is saying they did not receive the trade in and has charged my account back for the $375).

Called again on 3/24 and went through this all again and rep assured me when bill updated on 3/28/22 this would all be fixed.  Well it was not and my bill is $800!!!!

I have been to my local store 2 times, chatted online 2 times and talked to 2 different technical support reps about this issue.  

How do I get to a manager to get this fixed??

0 Likes