Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-In Credit and gift card never received
amazinggracegift

Dear Verizon team, 2 years back, I switched from ATT to Verizon, and it had two tradein promotions and a gift card. I had transferred 6 lines. The 6th line was activated a couple of days after the first 5 lines. I received the full $150.00 gift card on all 5 lines as well as the trade in credit. But on the 6th line the gift card for $150.00 was never issued as well as the $350.00 trade in credit which should have been given over 24 months on this 6th line. All other 5 lines were given. More than a year back when I called, they said they will work on it and issue it, but never given. On August 31st, I chatted with a live agent and they took all details, and said they will raise case and by Sept 15th I should have this resolved. Then 2 days back on September 16th I again chatted with live agent, and tey aske dme to call, and I called, and the rep said she can't see details beyond a year and then transferred to the supervisor. The supervisor was not helpful. Though he acknowleged after looking at the account that this trade in credit was not given and also gift card, he said he cannot do anything, as the 1 year has passed. Could you please help in this and see that what Verizon promised is given.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Credit and gift card never received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's 2 years too long and I'm here to help with your billing concern. Pleaase send a Private Message in an effort to proceed. -Yani

0 Likes
amazinggracegift

How do I send you a private message. I still did not hear anything about the trade in credit and gift card that is due. Could you please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, amazinggracegift. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes