Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-In Credit
MezeraFAM

I traded-in 2 iPhone XR's November 25, 2021.  They were returned in the same box.  One line indicates "we were able to confirm the condition of your device as well as its estimated value" and I received the final trade-in credit.  The second line simply indicates "initiated".  I do see both trade-in  credits on my estimated bill for next month, but I am concerned that I have not received the final trade-in credit on the second line.

Re: Trade-In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for providing such detailed information and for participating in the Device Trade-In Program. For futuer reference, please keep in mind that when you're participating in the Device Trade-In Program, you'll receive one Trade-In Kit per device. We ask our customers not to put more than one device per trade-in kit to avoid any issues once the traded in devices have been received at our trade-in center.  Thanks.

Typically, our customers receive Submission ID's via email when trading in their devices. This helps provide our customers with updated information about the status of their device trade ins.  Did you recieve correspondence from Verizon? (e.g., Submission ID's)-Robert C.

0 Likes
psimon1

Well I traded in two phones and I only received one box.  What the heck?  I'm having the same issue.  There was not one place that said "one phone per box".  Why not send two then?  How are we supposed to know?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, psimon1. We know how important is to send your trade ins correctly to prevent any issues with the promotions. We will be happy to help you with this further. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes