Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-In Issue Support is Poor and Not Consistent
Dan-Escobedo

Really wish that IF Verizon Support intends to actually look into an issue, that they would do so with a little consistency.  

Have been waiting 7 months for a trade-in credit to my account and therefore inclined to believe its a way to have lured me to buy an expensive phone.   Now that i have bought and used the phone for 7 months, Verizon is just not paying the intended credit.  

They say they will and people say they are helping but i haven’t received any responses on this forum that work ti gain any support except maybe the Better Business Bureau?

Shame it goes to this extent and that it takes days and weeks and months to no end…

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Issue Support is Poor and Not Consistent
DarkLogician

Same thing is happening to me. On the third billing cycle now and they keep giving me the run-around. May have to look into legal options.

0 Likes
Dan-Escobedo

I guess Im still getting runaround because its still not credited but I keep getting no where.  Every customer support person who looks into my case says i should have been paid, but its beginning to echo with zero credit or proof in the pudding.  This is why I am leaning towards a way to just get people to give it a rest another month and another month.  i'm now at number 7 months.

The support just yesterday wanted to move the conversation to a private message and then sent a link that dis nothing and sunce then has zero response from the support person.  Not giving me any confidence in Verizon at all.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dan-Escobedo I agree it is a shame. We are ready to help, did you check the Private Message? -Dolores

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DarkLogician, we always want our customers to get any promotional offer they qualified for. We are here to help. What were you told about why it was not applied for you?

-Steven

0 Likes
DarkLogician

I wasn’t told anything. Every time I contact Support or Customer Service they keep saying things like “5-8 business days,” “1-2 billing cycles,” “I’ll put in a ticket,” yet here I am in the third billing cycle and my trade-in status has not advanced past the “initiated” stage, even though I have UPS tracking proof that it got to the Returns Center in Fort Worth, TX. I’ve given the submission ID to several agents and they never return my private messages. Been a loyal customer for over 10 years and now feels like being stabbed in the back.

0 Likes