Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade In Issue
summergrlshs

I purchased a new iPhone but never received it due to issues with UPS. It was then shipped back and I had to repurchase another phone and did in store pick up. I had initiated a trade in of my old phone but I never received the trade in materials. I have requested them online twice and have called for them twice. It has now been almost a month and a half and I have tried to get my trade in materials.  I am now paying full price for my new phone when I should have had a trade in value of $700. I am upset that I have never received the trade in materials and am paying full price for my phone! 

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely don't want you missing out on a promotion. This should be a seamless experience. Have you attempted to print the trade-in return labels?

*Bee

0 Likes
summergrlshs

I didn’t realize that was an option - can I just print it and ship my old phone myself? I wish the two Verizon agents I spoke to would have told me that. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We sincerely regret that you did not know this was an option, summergrlshs. You may absolutely print the label and ship the phone. Be sure to keep copies of your tracking information. Once the package is delivered, allow up to two weeks for processing. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

-George

0 Likes