Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Trade In Issue
MVCR

November 2020 I got an iPhone 12 Pro 256GB by trading in my PAID OFF iPhone X 256GB. 
Received the 12 Pro, did all the set up needed and then contacted Verizon through the support chat to get the shipping label to send the phone (I have screenshots of all this). 
I sent the iPhone X whitin the time frame, I have a confirmation from the package carrier of the date, time and even a signature of whoever received the package. 
I constantly contacted Verizon through their chat support and all agents kept saying that I’d get the credit reflected on my next bill.

Almost 2 years later, it never happened.

As I said, I always contacted Verizon to understand what was going on, I did everything I could’ve done. We came up to a point where the agents didn’t know what to say, they also asked for a Submission ID that I never got. So I got the Trade In Team phone number and reached out. The agent basically said that Verizon has no information about the iPhone I sent, someone on their end didn’t process it correctly, the time frame they had to take care of this has expired - although I contacted them almost monthly - so he confirmed that I basically lost the phone I sent, mind again that this phone was completely paid off, never got the credit on my account and probably never will.

I can prove that I did everything I was supposed to do, I have many screenshots and the carrier delivery confirmation. 
I hope Verizon can find a solution for this. I do not accept the fact they can’t no longer take care of this when this issue was caused by them.

I will never do a trade in with Verizon again. Ever.

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to read of your ongoing trade-in issue, MVCR. In a moment, you should receive a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can gather a bit more information, and look further into this issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes