Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade In value issues
ELIBEN60

I traded in my iPhone and was sent confirmation the trade in was received and my trade in value is $700 which is $19.44 for 36 months, then I got another email saying it's $29.17 for 24 months, either way that is $700.

Now my bill is saying I have credits of $5.32 covering credits 1 and 2 of 36. So I'm $33.56 short of what they told me so far. The credits weren't even the same amount so I have no idea where they are getting these figures from by they are way short of the promised trade in value. 

I have been on hold with chat for over an hour before being disconnected. On hold with customer service for over an hour and told they would call me back but no one has. Just tried another chat and Chester is not responding, probably looked at the notes and bailed on me. 

The device you traded in for order number 6341481 is in great shape. You can check out your bill credit on your next bill summary at My Verizon.

Download a Verizon Resale Tax Form for your records.

Trade-in Details

Final trade-in value:$29.17/mo for 24 months

Submission ID:238315991955644

Can anyone actually help me out with this because no one on chat or customer service is willing to assist.

0 Likes
Re: Trade In value issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello ELIBEN60.  We know the importance of ensuring your Trade-In Credits are applied correctly. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes