Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade Issue and overall customer service issue
Lphillip89

I don’t know what to do at this point. First, let me start by saying I never call Verizon but after my resent interaction in August… my experience has been horrible and I should have switch carriers. I called back in august to add a line. The girl added the line and took my phone as a trade in, why would she take my phone to add a line when I never told her to do that. I ultimately cancelled the line and took my business elsewhere for the additional line. Then the iPhone 13 came out and I went to try to trade in my current phone to get a 800 credit but there was an issue because of the original call (Verizon error by the way). I spoke to a supervisor who said he will order the phone and still honor the promotion. I got the phone and tried to trade it in and alas, another issue.. the trade in price was not honored. I called again, the girl sent me a trade in kit or shipping label and said to return the phone label and my trade in will be honored. The phone was received back on 10/08 and now Verizon charged me 301 for god knows what… I never got my credit,, I am out of a phone,,,, and my time wasted! How can I rectify this issues.  I was biller full price for my phone, which should be 800 less due to my trade in, and I am getting charged 301… for god knows what. Everything is system managed and no one is taking ownership of the issue. I am about to transfer my lines and just dispute everything to endure this company doesn’t steal from me, but need guidance.

0 Likes