Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade allowance
Janetlhaney

I purchased a new iPhone 13 through chat when I was looking. I told the agent if she could do better than $100 for my iPhone 7plus I would buy. She put me on hold and came back saying I could get $800. I completed my purchase online paying for the phone in full. I was told I would receive the $800 over 2 years as a credit on my bill. This has not happened. I have talked to agents 4 times with a full monthly credit 1 time. Other than that I have been getting a credit for $100 trade. Today I was told they have to issue me an inconvenience credit each month and I have to call each month for this to happen. I said this was unacceptable and I wanted to talk with a supervisor. I was promised I would receive a call back within 2 hours. It did not happen. I have had the phone almost 6 months and am so tired of this. Why won’t they honor their word?  I have been a Verizon customer over 20 years and can’t wait to leave them. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade allowance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is never the experience that we want you to have. It is important to know the status of that offer. We value your time and want to provide you a solution. Please meet us in the Private Note we sent. 

~Gina

0 Likes
Lost of Wages 6month Allowance
Abelfosho

Hello Verizon, 

For one “I Love Verizon” been with you guys about 4 years now. Abel B. Here would like to get more information about how to apply for an allowance to keep my line on while it get back on track. I was told by Customer Support to reach out to you about this 6month allowance so I still can receive call and by able to start working on lowing my bill with this @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Re: Trade allowance
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Chat can’t just make up a deal when the existing published deal has a different offer.  

0 Likes
Re: Lost of Wages 6month Allowance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Abelfosho, I hope your day is going well.  I am here to help and we will get your issues addressed.  I do apologize, I am unclear on what the issue you are having and what you mean by applying for an allowance.  Can you please provide more details on how I can assist you?   -Santo

0 Likes