Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in Bait and Switch
bigmark76

I cant begin to tell you how frustrated I am with this company, their poor business tactics, and their unempowered CSRs. I traded in 3 phones during the XMAS 2021 800 off special. We returned all three phones as directed. Then the madness started. We got three separate emails saying that they never received the phones.  So I sent them the tracking numbers that showed that was a lie. Then we started getting the these phones did not meet the standard for the full amount emails, even though each phone was in immaculate shape, which was attested to by one of their store managers in writing. Then "someone" said everything was squared away and a form was completed to fix the error. Well, I though that was it, but lo and behold, I have started getting the "this phone was not returned" email again for my wife's line and they removed the credit. I have called these people repeatedly for weeks behind this foolishness, but no one seems able or care to help. Nor will they transfer me to a manager/supervisor.   Has anyone had any luck trying to get to 2nd level support?