Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in Instant Credit
Gravestony

I upgraded our phones at the beginning of November and received instant credit for my trade ins.  I didn't up grade my plan so I only got market value at the time.  I sent in the trade ins and 1 of the phones was assessed and got the final value within a few days.  I know all 3 got there and chatting with someone in Dec. did confirm the warehouse got them.  The 2 other phones have yet to be assessed and since it's past 30 days I'm now being charged the instant credit amount back to me.  I called on 1/8 and they opened a ticket and I'm getting the amounts for the 2 phones that weren't assessed.  When I chat and talk with CS today they are saying I have to pay the bill this month but am getting credited back the amount.  But they are saying I'm being credited in monthly installments.  But according to the website about instant credit I should be getting it back in one lump sum.  Why am I getting shafted when it's not my fault the warehouse didn't assess them in 30days?   I tell them I got instant credit, but I don't think they are understanding me.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Instant Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a customer myself, I expect promotions to be on time and as promised. We want this for you as well. I have sent you a Private Message to continue, thank you. -Rosie

0 Likes