Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in Issues
MJGill

I've started a process of trading in my phones for a promotion in October of 21.  I was sent and charged for the upgraded phones and they were placed on my account.  5 phones total.  For the trade in phones, we were supposed to get packaging to send them in.  Never received them.  Called in and told me they would send them.  finally got package.  JUST ONE.  I have 5 phones.  Confused I called in and they said I should have received 5 packages.  I did not. Said they would redo my trade in.  Again, never received packaging.  Called again.  Was told to redo my trade in process again online.  Did.  Nothing happened again.  So frustrating!!

Now I go in and try to do the trade in process again and it is saying my phones are already tied to another trade in and I can't do anything about it.  

I was promised a trade in value at the time and now I'm doubting I get that amount now.  Even though I was promised that I would get reimbursed for back payments with the trade ins.   Been with Verizon for a long time and I've never had to deal with anything like this.  If they would have just let me send the phones in myself, I would have and made sure I got the value I was supposed to.  Now it's months and months later and Ive still got phones here that I haven't been able to send in.  

Frustration level 95.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. I know those trade in credits are vital. Let's take a look at what options are available at this time for this situation. In order to do this, I need to access your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

*Debbie

0 Likes