Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in Phone Lost
Trippi02

My trade in $800 is lost and I don't have the UPS tracking number. When I contacted Verizon, they can't find the phone. The UPS store I mailed it from does not have the tracking number anymore. I mailed it from a box pre-printed at the Verizon store. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I DO NOT want to be out my $800 trade in. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Phone Lost
Piscestg

When you take a package to UPS to be shipped, they give you a receipt that has the tracking number listed. Search that number on the UPS sight to find the status. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Trippi02. I certainly share your concerns about receiving your trade-in value and we are here to help. To start, do you have a Submission ID available? This would allow us to track the status of your trade-in. -Lorenzo

0 Likes
8choco

Hi, I have the same issue, but I have the tracking number and proof of receipt. Can I email or message someone for assistance?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are glad that you have that information. We can help you here online, but the best way to get help is to reach out to us online through Twitter @Verizonsupport or Facebook on our Verizon page.

We have sent you a Private Messsage, if you would like to address this on our website.

-Steven

0 Likes
cpsmith632

I have a similar problem. Traded in phone  at store. In September 2021. Support says go to store. Store says they will help but does not. Stuck with no help. 3 other phone were turned in successfully.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I don't blame you for posting about the mixed messages of support pointing to the store and the other phones processing successfully. What is the address of the store location ?

-David

0 Likes
DBoler

Same thing here!! I traded in my phone, I have the tracking number and is says received. Verizon has no way to resolve this issues other than responding to messages from people complaining?? I’m getting charged for a phone I sent back and they received. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you ofr reaching out to us on Social Media! I'll be happy to take a look into that trade today and provide you with details.

*Angela

0 Likes