Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in Status has no progress ever since Verizon received the devices
orange_popoy

I traded-in 3 devices and Verizon has received all the devices last 8/5/2021 (Each has different submission ID). So far I have only received 1  confirmation email about the final appraisal out of the 3 devices and that 1 device only took 2 days to get the final appraisal value. On the other hand, the remaining 2 devices are still in status of "Your Shipment Has Arrived". I recently talked to an agent and she said that it will be credited within/up-to 2 billing cycles and I understood that.

But what I am concerned about is getting the final appraisal value of the phone. Getting that final appraisal confirmation on the 2 devices is important as that is how I will know what Verizon is going to credit me. It has been 9 business days from the day Verizon has received the remaining 2 devices and there has been no movement at all. Why are the 2 remaining devices I traded-in taking a long time to get the final appraisal value compared to the one device that only took a couple of days? I am concerned because in the Trade-in's FAQS page, it says that it will only take 3-5 business days to be processed. I don't want to lose the promotional value of the phones I am trading-in.

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in Status has no progress ever since Verizon received the devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No worries at all! If your device was received on time but not checked in within the right amount of time we can see this, and still apply the promotion. If it is in our warehouse already, you should be good to go. If you see any troubles with the promotion after the 2-billing cycles, please feel free to let us know.

*Robert

0 Likes
orange_popoy

Hi, Robert. I have additional questions -

1. What should I look at in my billing statement to confirm that the 3 trade-in credits are there?
  2. Are each of the trade-ins (3 total) going to show in different items in the billing statement?

Thank you for your answer!

0 Likes
orange_popoy

Hi VZW Support! Just wanted to let you know that I have replied to the direct message you sent to me. I have additional details in there and in need of more clarifications.

0 Likes
orange_popoy

Hi! I haven't received any update from you guys (Verizon's Customer Support). I sent you guys a direct message too last 8/26 and so far no updates... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello orange_popoy. We're truly sorry to learn that you have not received an update regarding your Trade-In status, yet. Please send us a Private Note so we can review your concerns. -Tanisha

0 Likes
orange_popoy

Hi - I sent you guys a direct message again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

orange_popoy, we apologize as we are unable to locate a Private Message from you. So that we can better assist, can you please contact us by selecting one of the methods provided from this link http://vz.to/2o0iOz8? We are eager to assist. -Sylvia

0 Likes
orange_popoy

Hello! I went and clicked the link you provided and I created a support request. Do you need the support request number? If so, what would be the best way to give you the support request?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon. I'm glad you were able to submit the request. Did you receive any confirmation? -Vanessa

0 Likes