Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in adjustment - VZ customer for 25yrs - about to leave for ATT
25yrsWithVZand-this

Dear Verizon Wireless,

I just got a trade in adjustment for $436 on one line and $93 on my wife's line (2nd line) for an upgrade my wife did on her line only in January.  We received a trade-in credit for $436 in January.  Our bill is higher due to the new phone cost.  I was on the phone with a representative for over 60 mins without resolution today.  Your representative told me that my trade in was reversed because the phone we traded in wasn't fully paid off (I think we owned it for 11 of 24 months).  Nevertheless at the time of sale (upgrade from iPhone 12 pro max to iPhone 13 pro max) VZ sales rep said we would get this trade in value for the iPhone 12 pro max of $436 and our new monthly costs would be "x" ("x" being what I've been paying for the past 3-4 months).  Now out of the blue, without notification I see my bill (that is on auto-pay) is approximately $750 when it should be $220.  At the time of sale, had the VZ sales rep told us that the trade in credit was going to be reversed in 3 or 4 months, by no means would we have done the upgrade.  This was not disclosed to us at the time of sale.  This is lying, cheating and stealing.  I have been a VZ customer for 25years.  I need a VZ wireless customer rep or manager with the authority to do so....to reverse the total "adjustment" charges of $525 on my account immediately.  If this cannot be accomplished then VZ has lost my business forever.  I will walk into ATT and transfer my business.  This bill never be paid and it will go to collections.  This is not a threat...this is a long term customer who is fed up with being lied to and stolen from.  What is more costly to you VZ wireless....to correctly adjust my bill down $525 or to lose my business forever?

0 Likes
Re: Trade in adjustment - VZ customer for 25yrs - about to leave for ATT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your 25 years with us are truly appreciated! We don't want to lose you as a customer! We have sent you a Private Note to best assist. -Nikki

0 Likes
25yrsWithVZand-this

Hi Nikki, 

Where can I find this private note?

Thank you.

0 Likes
jav6

@25yrsWithVZand-this wrote:

Hi Nikki, 

Where can I find this private note?

Thank you.

In the Private Messaging section/option of this Forum.  On a desktop, there is an 'envelope' icon in the upper right of the page between the 'notifications' icon and my profile picture.  You have to have the 'Private Messenger' option turned on in Settings of your Profile.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes