Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in bait and scam
Pixieduzt07

I switched from att and brought my 3 iPhones (6,6,8) over 6 months ago and received a promotion to upgrade to iPhone 12 mini for 5$ a month with trade in. I talked to someone on chat to verify since I was having issues upgrading on my Verizon and they verified I would receive 579$ credit for each phone over 24 months.

After upgrading , sending in great condition phones, they adjusted the credit saying only 16$ credit for the two iPhone 6 and 18 month for the 8. I called to escalate and talked to christy the first time from upgrade center she had to fill out an escalation form and was told to check back in 10 days after dec 31st.

Verizon first quoted 579 on the phones and after the phone was received said it was a different phone than expected (IMei matched but carrier said att vs Verizon) . It is the same phone unlocked and Verizon gave me the quote after I entered the Imei and selected those phones from my lines to upgrade)

Called back to talk to Rosena and she said she couldn’t find any record and filed the escalation claim and was told to call back on the following Tuesday. Called back again and this time talked to Amy. She said she was sorry for the issues and would file again and call and email the next day. It’s been two weeks now and no response still. 

This upgrade has been a head ache and they switched and are now giving me the run around, I am going to try one last time for a resolution and if it can not be resolved, I’m just going to pay off the phones , cut my losses and leave Verizon. They always say thanks for being loyal but trying to mess me.