Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in issue : Invalid Address
Silven1117

I'm running into "Invalid Address. Please try again." error when I punch in older iPhone Xs or Samsung Galaxy S9 to trade in for my newly purchased S22+ on https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradein/validateDevice.html

can someone please help why valid phone with clean IMEI is giving me "Invalid Address" error? I don't even know what it means by invalid address.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue : Invalid Address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Silven1117,

We want to make sure you can get your trade-in completed without issue and get the value you should. That page is asking for either your device ID, or Wi-Fi Address. So if that is saying wrong address, it likely just means whatever you're entering between those isn't being recognized. Just to confirm, where are you getting the information you're entering there? 

-Andrew

0 Likes
Silven1117

I'm punching in IMEI from Galaxy S9 phone I had laying around for $800 enhanced trade in but it gives me Invalid Address error

0 Likes
Silven1117

I'm punching in IMEI from Galaxy S9 phone I had laying around for $800 enhanced trade in but it gives me Invalid Address error

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Silven1117. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes