Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in issue
Rachel1982

Hi,

I traded in an IPhone 12 mini on April 8, 2022 when it was over halfway paid off through a promotion to receive an IPhone 11 for $0 per month. I needed to reduce my phone bill that has 5 lines and this would bring my monthly payment down. The phone was received and confirmed by customer service. In May, there remaining $290 was added to my bill (which was more than I owed) and after speaking for many hours each month with a representative ,I was assured this would be removed from my bill. We are now going into August and I continue to show this as a device unpaid balance. No one can help me even though this is clearly added to my bill after the phone was returned in excellent condition and was traded in through the early trade program. I have been a customer for 15 years and this is an experience that is making me furious especially if it affects my credit. I want the IPhone 12 returned to me and I will pay the balance and I will return the IPhone 11 and then I want to cancel my account. I will be reporting this to the BBB and will encourage my family to leave Verizon as well. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely appreciate your loyalty throughout the years, Rachel1982. I'm so sorry to learn about what happened, and I would definitely like to take a closer look into it for you. I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this message. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it for you. 

-Jordan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks very much for meeting me here, Rachel1982! To confirm receipt of this message, please reply with your first and last name, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Rachel1982

Rachel Delany

0 Likes