Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Trade in issue
Ame2

I submitted a phone for trade in. Estimated value $800. I received a confirmation email with a submission ID. UPS and Verizon confirm the phone was received September 29th. That's where it ends. I enter the submission ID from the email on the Verizon website and it says it can't be found. I've called and never get anywhere. The common theme from customer service  is "just wait it'll show up eventually ".  Well, no credit on the last bill I paid or the one coming up. I might as well have thrown it in the trash can and saved myself the headache. Verizon customer for 25 years. Maybe it's time to switch ? 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue
Edr1971

Same problem here, sent two devices back one got processed over two weeks ago the other is floating in Verizon space 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Ame2! We understand the situation. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

>Alex

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! We always want to make sure your trade-in processes with ease. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes
Ame2

?  I talked to someone at length last night. I hope this message today doesn't mean that the conversation and progress last night was for nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question! Please follow and DM us, so we can assist.

*Cassandra

0 Likes
Ame2

Shout out to Ana who not only took the time to figure out what happened to my trade-in, but also took the time to find the correct promo credit and actually get it on my bill.  I received my bill today, and it's actually on there.  Everyone else over the last 2 months just gave me false assurances that it would eventually magically happen all by itself (it wouldn't have ), but she actually got it done.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always love to hear that you received the assistance you deserve, Ame2! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with. We're always here for you!

*Ellisandra

0 Likes