Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in issues - why do i have to call for months and STILL get nowhere with the $ I am owed?!?!?
bhse26

Every two weeks for months now, I call and I'm 'assured' that my trade ins are being processed and in 3-5 days I'll hear something. This goes back to early January. That a ticket is opened, or a 'fallout record' is opened and recently that its passed to the 'investigation' department... still nothing. I am owed trade in credits on 2 new phones, and a refund credit of ~$100 as well. Why the heck can't Verizon just do their jobs??? Each rep i speak is nice and kind enough, feeling my pain and saying not to worry, that it will be handled, but it never does. Are there any supervisors there? Is there anyone who can actually get things done other than passing the buck, and doing nothing?

I'm beyond frustrated. this is well over $1,000 that I am due!!!

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues - why do i have to call for months and STILL get
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bhse26, we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are receiving the promotional credits that you qualify for is vital. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you and assist you with moving forward with a resolution. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues - why do i have to call for months and STILL get
nweinst2

I am having the same issue trading-in my iphone 8 for credit after switching from AT&T to Verizon. Please help me too because I am quite exasperated. 

0 Likes