Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in issues
Smarcon

When I switched over my phone from Us Cellular to Verizon I was promised an $850 rebate over 2 years if I traded in my old phone. I sent my phone back on 8/12/20 and using the tracking number you guys received it in 8/15/20. I’ve never received any info that you received my phone. Your trade in line says I have not traded in a phone. I’ve called at least 3 times and was told they would fix it for my next bill. Low and behold I got my next bill today and no rebate. Basically I’m at the point I feel you have stolen my IPhone XR and will probably cancel my account. I was with US Cellular for over 15 years. I’m regretting making the change. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Smarcon, it's important to us that our customers are always in receipt of the promotions they qualified for. We certainly wouldn't take your devices without making sure you've received credit for them. Let's obtain some additional details so that we can make this right. When trading in any device, you do need to perform a device submission on our website where you enter in your device make and model details and device ID (IMEI or MEID which makes it easy to track the device at our warehouse since all device ID's are scanned in when received) at https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in in order to obtain the trade-in shipping kit and the submission ID in which to track your submission from when that shipping kit is sent, when it's received by us and also when your trade-in credit has been processed. Do you have the submission ID for your trade-in? If so, can you provide us with that detail?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues
Smarcon

I did the trade in estimate when I signed up for my new account. I never received a submission ID. When I received my new phone I had a trade in envelope which I sent back. I do have a UPS tracking number that shows you received it on August 15th. 

I also have my original order email that shows I have a trade in. Being new I may have forgotten a step. But I have called at least 3 times and have had no assistance in finding any status on my phone. 

0 Likes