Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in issues
Cr8tive_ingenuity

Verizon has gone from hero to zero and I don’t think Covid-19 is all to blame. 

let’s start from the beginning. I ordered my iPhone through telesales and I ported in a line from T-Mobile. The telesales representative totally messed up my order by using half of my address and leaving out my apartment number. She also created a PIN that wasn’t the one I gave her during the ordering process so i had to wait an extras 7 days to get that reset in the store before I could even create my Verizon account. The telesales representative never included the return envelope to ship my one plus 9 pro in to get the 800 dollar credits towards my new phone 

When I went to the store to get my pin updated the rep at the corporate store took my phone and gave me a receipt. I’ve been trying over a week to get this resolved by all agents in speaking with are all 3rd party from the Philippines.  And whip I love the Filipino people and culture they see burnt out and it shows. I’ve been either hung up on l, cold transferred to the queue or put on infinite hold. Today I waited 48 minutes to go absolutely no where. When I ask to be connected to the CEO relations team you can hear the fear in their voice. I’m not even sure if they know what CEO means.  To better prove my point here’s a script from todays chat. Tell me what you think. Then tell me how I can get this resolved. When I try to check status of return it shows nothing since I don’t have a submission number and it doesn’t find it using my email since it was the corporate store that sent it in.

here’s an example of horrible service. Tel me what you think

77A2528A-5B45-4532-9E05-2F02A50F26AE.jpeg

DB2A8051-5826-4CD7-98C0-7B2DEA3322F0.jpeg

46EF1D51-1F6F-41BD-A55B-A6B53D879786.jpeg

00CE5AEA-8733-41CF-A8E4-2CEDD32613D3.jpeg

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues
efbridges

Having the same issue.  Hope I get better results

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues
Cr8tive_ingenuity

Did you sent your phone in via the store? I found a resolution that possible can help you as well

0 Likes