Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Trade in issues
JackBrian

In April 2022 I decided to switch carriers because the carrier we were with could not offer more than 1 mbps hot spot on my phone due to sharing towers with a larger carrier that limited this. I desperately needed back up internet as I WFH and ISP has issues, maintenance etc... I found the offer to get $800 trade in credit. We switched carriers, bought new iPhone 13's, brought 2 Apple watches over and then bought my mother an Apple watch and a new iPhone 13 for mothers day and added her to our plan. It took them 2 months to show my trade in's received and then could only tell me it is in process. As the trade promo states, credits will start by the 3rd billing cycle, and every VW team member I spoke with reiterated the same. I called in July and spoke with someone that verified that all the promo's were entered correctly and that they would be applied in August. So I just received my 4th bill to be withdrawn at the end of September and instead of a monthly device payment of $11.11, they gave me a credit of $11.11 per device. My bill now almost $500 because of their mistake and they are in now in breach of contract, however "cannot" apply any credit to already pending auto pay in 20 days, yes 20 days because they say it can't be done! Another lie from a greedy corporation with lobbyist (BRIBERS) throwing money all over the corrupt Washington. I informed them that if my credits are not applied to my account by 9/20 that they would be buying me phones with another carrier. Anyone else have this issue. Please respond and maybe we can smooth out the process for others by holding Verizon accountable for their shady practices.

0 Likes