Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in phone is due in 3 days and I DO NOT have my new phone yet nor shipping supplies
igod69m

So I ordered a new phone a month ago (iphone 13 pro) and STILL have not gotten my phone in the mail from Verizon. According to my Verizon account I have until next Wednesday to send them my trade in OR I DO NOT GET THE QUOTED AMOUNT. How do you expect me to do this Verizon?! I do NOT have my phone from you yet AND you have not sent me the shipping materials to even send the trade in phone back! I tried your chat. Its worthless. Did the chat in the trade in portion of your website and was told (after waiting a long time) "sorry I do not knw since I do sales, call this number". Called the number and am currently sitting at ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUETS ON HOLD!! this is hands down the worst customer service and waste of my time due to your poor service. Tell me how to resolve this......Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Trade in phone is due in 3 days and I DO NOT have my new phone yet nor shipping supplies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry to learn about any delay in getting your new phone. We always want to get the phones to our customers as quickly as possible. I'm sure I can help you. Because I would need to access your account, I will also send you a Private Note. 

-Jordan

0 Likes