Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in problems!
Mgunnels

I traded in two iphones and a Galaxy note 9 back in June. I was told I would receive $699 for each iphone and $800 for my Note 9 if I traded them in. Only received confirmation for one of the iphones for $699. The other iphone and my Note they say I'm receiving $0. I was told to call the trade in dept which I have three times now. The first time I was told I would receive a call back after they investigated and never did so I called again. I was assured everything was taken care of and that I was in fact going to receive all the credits I was promised that it had all been updated. Well to my surprise I received a bill for over $1000 because I'm being charged back for my new phone.  Now I'm being told they never received it when they told me they did more than once and the tracking even shows it was delivered.  I feel like I've been lied too multiple times. I have never had any issues in the 18 years I've been with Verizon, but this is making me want to switch carriers if this is the way I'm going to be treated!

0 Likes
Re: Trade in problems!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is never the experience that we want anyone to have when trading in devices. If the devices is delivered, but hasn't been checked in, we can file to have it found. If you would like us to review this matter with you in depth, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. You can also reach us by visiting the contact us page on the Verizon website to access our website's chat system. We look forward to working with you directly on this matter.

*Robert

0 Likes
Mgunnels

I sent a private note on 8/5 and have not gotten a response yet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry you have not received a response yet. I would love to help. I have sent you a private message so we can assist. -Amber

0 Likes