Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in promo still not applied
razman1983

I switched to Verizon from Tmobile in November during black Friday promo. I brought over 5 lines. I got 2 free phones (with credit), and 3 phone upgrades with credits. All have been applied except for one. I traded in an iPhone 11 for a 13. I was supposed to get $1000 credit. The phone wasn't in stock until December so the CSR who did all the transfer for me said I'd still get $1000 credit even if I don't get the phone until December. Phone finally in stock and I get it delivered and do the trade in. They receive the phone on Dec 21. I chat with rep asking for credit, and they're completely clueless saying I did no trade in. I showed them trade in submission ID and then they're like oh ok...I'm submitting the form for you right now and you'll get response in 2 weeks. Month later, nothing. They said to wait 2 billing cycles. I wait. Still nothing. Talked to CSR again, this one also clueless until I share submission ID and tracking ID showing they got the phone. They're like yup we got it. Let me start trade in for you. I said thanks. They said wait 2 billing cycles.......you see where this is going. I did this one more time to no avail. I ended up getting busy with personal life. My father unfortunately got cancer in March and I was taking care of him. He passed away in June. It's just been hectic and I finally reached out again today. CSR again clueless until I shared submission ID and he goes oh ya there it is...then says because you didn't resolve this in 3 months from when you did trade in that I won't get any credit now. Told him to escalate it and give me a call back from supervisor. He said tomorrow someone will reach out to me. I see a lot of issues on here regarding promo not being applied. What can I do? I'm not sure if I'll even get a call back tomorrow. I'm also missing $400 ($200x2) promo on the 2 android phones I traded-in for. I have emails from verizon saying I should be getting that, but also never applied.

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in promo still not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

First, I do want to give my condolences. I know this is the last thing you want to deal with. I would love to see what I can do to help. Please check your private message. -Amber

0 Likes