Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in promotion
jbangerter
I recently did a trade in for a new phone in which there was a $700 trade in credit. On 4/13/22 I dropped the phone off at a drop box (I know now) and 4 days later there was no movement on the package so now begins the 7 phone calls and almost 4 hours on the phone with Verizon. On Monday 5/16/22 at approximately 9:20 am, I spoke with someone named Nick who transferred me to Paul who told me that Verizon would honor the promotion as a one time courtesy. He said he'd follow up in a month on his end and if the promo had come off, he'd manually put it back on. Almost every single person I spoke to said they'd call me and follow up and gave me a specific date and NO ONE ever did. I received an email this morning telling me the promotion has been removed. I just got off the phone with someone named Kima who was only willing to offer me a one time credit of $150. I've been a Verizon customer for close to 20 years and the amount of time spent on the phone with Verizon (most of it on hold), the scolding for dropping it off at a dropbox, being hung up on at one point, and the broken promises of follow up and continuing the promotion has been a joke. Is there anything anyone can do?
0 Likes
Re: Trade in promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for reaching out. We do appreciate the 20+ years of loyalty to Verizon Wireless. I do apologize for any experience that you might have had in the past. We would love to have the chance to review all the details of your wireless account. So we can go over the details, I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes