Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in received at return center over four months ago, promo still not applied
bluesolrac

Hello,

As the title states, I mailed my old phone to the return center over four months ago and still have not received my promotion or update. The timeline of events:

1. First bill (Jan 26 - day of activation) includes Trade-In Promo 1 of 24
  2. February, I mail device. UPS shows delivery confirmation on: Wednesday, February 09 at 9:12 A.M. at Inside Delivery. 
  3. Second bill (Jan 27 - Feb 26) includes Trade-In Promo 2 of 24
  4. March 9th - I receive email from Verizon stating device has not been received and would lose promotion. I call Verizon this same day. A case was opened for investigation (no case number provided).
  5. Third bill (Feb 27 - March 26) - promotion charge back of promos from first two bills. I call Verizon again. Told my case was escalated. 
  6. Fourth bill (March 27- April 26) - Call again, told case was already escalated. Still no promo.
  7. Current bill (April 27 - May 26) - Same story. Over four months since I've sent my device, still no promo or update.

As a new customer, my experience with Verizon has been incredibly frustrating. I've also tried to communicate to the representatives that my company subsidizes my monthly bill. And so depending on how the promotion is re-applied, I could still end up paying out of pocket. I'm hoping this post gets the attention of someone that can resolve my issue promptly.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in received at return center over four months ago, promo still not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bluesolrac,

I would be reaching out as well if I wasn't getting the promotion I was expecting. We appreciate you choosing Verizon as your new carrier and we don't want you to have any regrets with your decision. To move forward and get a resolution in place, I have sent you a private message within this platform. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

-Ryan

0 Likes