Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in received?
1202Carr

I mailed in two trade in devices, separately. I got an email a week ago that one was received and credit would be applied.  I have not gotten an email stating the other phone was received. under the "orders" tab it states that one phone has been recvd and credit applies, however, on the other one is only states the return box has been mailed. I mailed the trade in devices back on the same day. Just curious if the second phone has been recvd since it has now been a week since getting the 1st email?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Trade in received?
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

That’s a valid concern, 1202Carr. I too would be wondering the same thing. It can take upwards of 2-3 days to process once the device is checked in at the receiving dock. If it’s been this long, our trade in team can be reach by calling (800) 416-8894 .

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/#status

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You need to contact the trade in department regarding this. Do you have the tracking number for both packages and know which one is marked as delivered.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
1202Carr

Thank you. I did check the tracking label and it was received so that reassures me. However, I'm curious why I haven't gotten an email notification that it was received and credit applied? Could you forward this to the trade in department and I will continue with them? Or do I need to start a new query?

Thank you for your help!

Jenny [Removed]

Sent from my iPhone

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

That’s a valid concern, 1202Carr. I too would be wondering the same thing. It can take upwards of 2-3 days to process once the device is checked in at the receiving dock. If it’s been this long, our trade in team can be reach by calling (800) 416-8894 .

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/#status

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Mellannie1997

My wife and I are currently going through a very similar situation. UPS tracking number shows it was delivered. Verizon states it was not received. After 5 calls to customer service we started a chat online today, and thought we were making progress... the Verizon rep thanked us for our patience....after 35 minutes we asked if they were still there.....they had dropped off.'

Nightmare customer service.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes