Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in return issues
lisadeonahd

I am so frustrated with the upgrade/trade in program.   I have been with Verizon 29 years and have never received such disjointed customer service.   I upgraded two phones to iPhone 13pro with two trade ins.  I received only one return label.   I called customer service to determine which phone that label was for.   I essentially waited on hold for no help from the representative.  My second call the representative was helpful and told me the label was for the iPhone X return.  She would send me a new return box for the iPhone 7.  She advised I go ahead and return the iPhone X.  Today I shipped them iPhone X.   I shortly got an email that my shipment was received for the phone number ending in xxxx (which was the phone number associated with the iPhone 7.   
basically I was instructed to ship the wrong phone With the wrong shipping label.  How do I correct this error and get my $700 credit for the iPhone X  and ensure I get a shipping label for the iPhone 7?  

0 Likes
Re: Trade in return issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, lisadeonahd. We want to make sure that you experience no issue receiving your Trade In promotions. Therefore, we are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
lisadeonahd

I received private message but was unable to reply. Help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

OK, sure. What's going on? Do you not know how to reply? Is there something blocking a reply? Is something else happening? *Melissa

0 Likes