Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in run around
Confused91893

I am trying to trade in for a new phone and have yet to receive a phone despite multiple hours on the phone with customer service and having paid the required fees and monthly bill charges. order number one was addressed with the wrong name, the mistake could not be corrected as an order shipment confirmation was not sent until the day after the package was declined at my mailbox as the name was incorrect (despite having requested a different name that was already associated with the account), package was returned to sender. Order number two was placed over the phone with an agent as I was told it would be a more assured way to have the order go through without any mistakes. Have only received an email to pay for a fee but no further confirmation or receipt of payment despite it already showing on my credit card account. Every call with Verizon customer service has been unhelpful as the agents are powerless to do anything around these frustrations or find out more information. The Verizon website and app are equally useless as I cannot even find a page that shows an order history. I only want to get a new phone and am willing (and have already started) to pay. Why is this so difficult. Anyone else having similar difficulties? 

0 Likes