Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in status
ALEXBUNTS

I dropped my old device off at UPS to get mailed in for trade in. I did not get the tracking number. How long does it take Verizon to receive the device??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
ALEXBUNTS, we hope that you are enjoying your new phone. We will provide more information about tracking the device. Can you tell us more about the trade-in? Did we send you a trade-in return package that included the free shipping label?

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sarge325

I was just notified that Verizon has not yet received my two iphone 6's that I traded in for new phones. The trade in's were shipped by UPS on 12/4/2019 and delivered on 12/12/2019. Today (12/14/19), I received a email from Verizon that they have not received the phones. You would think that they would at least be in the system even if they have not been inspected yet. Will keep you posted to when Verizon actually confirms delivery.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the additional details, Sarge325. We're glad to hear your packages were received in our warehouse on 12/12/19. It can take a few business days for the return to be processed. I'm confident you will hear from us soon regarding the return. If you do not hear back by Friday, please reach back out to us to check on the return. You can also check your trade-in submission here, http://spr.ly/66091nGr3.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Sarge325

Thank you for the reply. I did infact receive the credit on Dec 17th.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good to hear and thanks for the heads up, Sarge325. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us here or other avenues of support we offer. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/. JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
ashley242000

It has been over a month for my trade in with verizon. I still haven't heard anything and i can reach anyone to get this resolved. 

0 Likes
blurayfreak

I'm having the same issue. It's a bit frustrating how we do not receive updates as to the trade-in status.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your trade-in as soon as possible, ashley242000. Do you have your submission ID? 

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes