Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Trade in time line?
Monkey_In_The_Middle

My wife ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21 on June 28th but they were on backorder...no big deal.  It gets delivered to us on July 22.  I transfer everything over from her S9, clear the old phone then factory reset it and ship it back on July 23.  I was watching the UPS tracking and on July 28 it was received, but as of August 16 I haven't got any kind of acknowledgement or started to receive any of the $800 in monthly credits that we were supposed to get.  

I know that sometimes when you get a phone in the store they tell you that it might take up to 2 billing cycles before you see any credits.  That would be okay, but it would be nice to get some sort of text or email that says "hey we received your old phone and you'll start getting credits in the next billing cycle or two."  Right now I don't even know if they know that they have it.  I got conformation that it was delivered to and received by Verizon from UPS, but nothing from Verizon themselves.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in time line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Monkey_In_The_Middle,

I hope your wife is enjoying her new phone. We don't want you to have to worry about your old one though. We're glad to help figure this out and make sure the phone is checked in properly. Are you able to check the status at the link below?

http://spr.ly/6600yUx98

-Andrew

0 Likes
Monkey_In_The_Middle

I haven't received a conformation email yet so I don't have a submission ID.  When I tried the date ranges and email it says that we're not able to find the email ID as entered, I tried both emails that we use and neither one had any success.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for confirming that for us. Have you checked your spam folders for the confirmation emails? Have you received any emails from Verizon at either of the email addresses previously?

*Robert

0 Likes
Monkey_In_The_Middle

I checked my spam folder and found some interesting stuff in there, but nothing from Verizon.  I get about 1 email a week from Verizon.  Usually it is some promotional thing, and at the end of the month I get my bill is going to be paid reminder.  I also get an email when someone replies to this thread that there has been a new comment added.  I could give you the UPS tracking number if you want, but all it tells me is

Delivered on - Wed. July 28 and 10:59 am at inside delivery.  

Returned to - Fort Worth, TX

Received by - Returns Center

I did take a picture of the return label before I dropped it off at UPS if any info on there would be helpful.

0 Likes