Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in value changes
Diss

On Saturday I purchased a Galaxy S21 as un upgrade.  I have the "New Verizon Plan Unlimited" which typically doesn't qualify for trade in promotions, but currently all unlimited plans qualify which means the trade in value for my iPhone X should be $440.  I confirmed this with the sales rep before purchasing the phone as well.

When I started the trade in process on the website everything looked good:

Before.PNG

I completed this process and requested that a shipping kit be sent to me.  Afterwards I received a confirmation email which instead stated the the trade in value was going to be $25.56:

Diss_0-1637947197014.png

I know that this could just be a glitch showing the wrong value, but I just want to get confirmation before I send the phone that I will receive the full $440 promotional value.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in value changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, I am sure you would like to make sure you got the right promotion on your device. I would love to help. I have sent you a private message so we can get started. -Amber

0 Likes
wbutler30

Be very careful... I was offered $300 for my iPhone 8 back in May and was given $40. The phone was in perfect working order and had no visible damage. Total rip off.. You can probably get a better deal through Samsung and not have to spend countless hours dealing with Verizon's customer service to get the value they originally promised. (I still haven't received the correct credit for my trade in from May!)

0 Likes
paulcathyj

Yep, I am another victim of the trade in value rip off. Even after 20 plus years with Verizon.

0 Likes