Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in value issue
Dakkuo

I joined the promotion to upgrade my wife iPhone 11 white 128 g to iPhone 13 Pro 256g silver for 36 months. The trade in value is 800usd. However, I got the email from Verizon today that the value is just 350 usd because I sent “ black” iPhone 11 128 g back.  I am sure that I sent “white “ iPhone 11 back.  The version trade in number is down so I don’t know how to connect Verizon to solve this issue. I regret to join verzion trade in program because the service is very disappointing. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in value issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The color of the phone should not have mattered. Did the e-mail say anything else as to why they gave less? 

*Heather

0 Likes
Dakkuo

also mention the carrier is different. I am sure the carrier is Verizon.  We never use other carrier so far.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dakkuo, we'd be happy to take a look at the account to gather more information on the lowered promotional value. I'll just need access to the account to check those details. How does that sound? Receiving the correct trade promotion is important, and I'm sure we can come to a resolution on what could be happening. Please let me know when you're ready, I'm standing by!

*Angela

0 Likes
Dakkuo

I called Verizon and one CSR filed promo fallout form for me. I have to wait for 10 business days to see if the correct promo is applied. If I still have issues, the I will get back to you. Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much Dakkuo, I am so glad to hear that your promo correction is already on process, remember that you can always contact us directly by our customer service line that is 1.800.922.0204 or schedule a call back clicking in the next link https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/, so we can help you and provide a personalized expereince

>Alex

0 Likes